Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hunter's First Pictures.....

I am trying to be better about updating the blog, hopefully I can try to do it once a month? This is what has been going on with us. I went back to work :( But the good news is that I get to work 2 days a week from home with Hunter!! It actually has not been too bad. The daycare providers are so great with Hunter that I have "peace of mind" while I am at work all day. He is so tired when he comes home from there from all the stimulation. Right now he is 11 weeks old and weighs 12lbs 16oz...he's a BIG BOY! He is growing by the day. He "talks" so much and tells us long stories about what he did all day long. It's so adorable. I get tears in my eyes when he smiles and coo's at me & Nate. I just love him.
Nate has been working a lot and doing some ice fishing on the weekends. We are also looking for a new house. We really want to move to the country so that we can have some land and be able to hunt on it. Cross your fingers that we can find something that is affordable and in good condition.
Last week Nate and I took Hunter to get his first pictures taken. He was so good throughout the entire shoot! I cried when the lady started taking his pictures, because he is just so darn cute. It's so amazing how much joy your baby brings to your life. Nate and I just love and cherrish our boy. This picture below is my favorite one of him :)

Holding his head up so high

Blue Eyed Boy....






He was "talking" during this picture



I love his little Jordan's....






2 comments:

janel said...

Laur, He so cute! He looks a lot like Nate! I'm so glad the work thing is going okay, wish I lived closer I would watch him...


Hey also I moved my blog this is the new address www.janelfoster.blogspot.com

Love ya lots!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh... He is sooooo cute!! I wish I was there to come see him and you of course!
I love to hear about how happy he makes you guys and the country house sounds amazing!

Glad your doing so great, lots of love!!