Tuesday, March 15, 2011

He's Breaking The Rule Books.......

WOW!!! Hunter is 3 months old and he is cutting his first tooth!! I took him to the Dr's because he was not latching onto me for feedings and I thought I felt a tooth coming in. They said, no it's probably an ear infection, he's too young to get teeth. So, we brought him in and sure enough the dr said he's cutting his first tooth. The Dr. said Hunter is "Breaking the Rule Books" Our little baby is growing. He weighs 14.4 oz!! He is going to be a big kid.
He is so much fun and Nate and I laugh so much when he's kicking his legs & "talking" all day long. It's so amazing having a baby, it just brightens up your life!

Super Baby!!!
Hunter with his Grandpa Butera



Hunter just loves bath time, he gets so excited when it's "lotion time" My blue eyed boy....




He's a big SU (Syracuse University) Basketball Fan....


This is his newest toy that we bought him. We are trying to help him sit up. He's wearing the bib cause he's drooling so much from his teeth coming in.....



My sister Heather came to visit with her kids, Logan and Leah in the end of January. I am just now posting some of these pictures cause I am a total slacker. Leah is 7 weeks older than Hunter. They are so cute together.... Hunter is sooooo long! They are going to be the best of friends.......


Uncle Mike..... He's so good with the kids.
I absolutely love this picture.... Hunter just adores Logan. Look at him stare at Logan.

I had so much fun with my sister and I am so thankful that she came out here. She had the hardest time flying with 2 kids and I give her so much credit for doing it. Thanks Heather, we love you!












1 comment:

Cody and Heather Olsen said...

Hunter boy is getting so big! he is already bigger than leah! we had so much fun when we came sorry for all the screaming! my daughter is out of control! baby girl! we cant wait til you come here and we can all play! love you guys!